Tutorials | Tutorial: Flash Animation | Basic Html Code | Ebook Tutorial | Colour Chart
- Double click on Layer 1 to rename it.
- In the workspace draw something that moves.
- For older versions of Flash, right click in frame 1 of Layer 1 where the white dot is (For newer versions just click and go to the properties box.)
- Select Create Motion Tween. Your image will then have a blue box around it because it has been converted to a graphic symbol (For some versions of Flash you will need to convert the image to a symbol before creating the moton tween).
- Right click frame 10 > Insert key Frame.
- Click and drag your image to other side of the workspace
- Click Control > Test Movie. Look at the file that is generated in your folder.
- If you want your image to fade out you can click on your image symbol to select all frames and chooseTint from the color panel.
- Select the last frame on the timeline, click on the image and change the tint % by using the slider.