| Malua Bay
| Wee Jasper
| Australia Day 2006
| Kippax Wearable Art 2006
| Christian Dance Fellowship Of Australia
| Canberra Balloons/Torch Relay
| New Zealand
| Melbourne 2008
| Baloon Ride
| NSW Coast
| Photography Bio
- Awards for photo media art. Some have been featured in books, newspapers and other media.
- Official photographer for 2 weddings.View
- Took the photos used in all 4 self published books and a soon to be published digital poetics / visual poetry book.
- Photos exhibited in varius presentations.
- 2011. Published a book called "Israel Photographed: with photographic tips"
- 2011. Guest speaker for AFGW ACT. Spoke and showed photos from Israel, Russia and Turkey.
- 2011. BeAn workshop: Spoke and showed photos from Israel, Russia and Turkey - How to take great photos.View
- 2011. Created a photo presentation for Nebraska university Omaha about the archaeologial dig at Bethsaida
- 1009-10. President of Multifocus a multicultural photo media group.
- 2010. Asked to take photos for Disability Sunday. One was published in "3D Review", Advent 2010. Vol 2. No. 1.View
- 2009. Took and manipulated the photos used in the cover for Indie award winning book by M. MacKinnon.View
- 2007. Editor's Choice Award in the International Open Amateur Photography Contest.View
- 2007. Photos published in CVAN News. Issue #4. View
- Australia Day 2006 at St. James Anglican Church in Holt, ACT, Ausrtalia. View
- 2003. Official photographer during Australian Business Week at Deakin High School. Some were publsihed in the Deakin Digest. Issue 20/03. 12/12/03. View
- 2002. 2 Photos published in "The Curious Record" Edition #2 February. View
- 2002- Adult Teaching/Training/workshops/CEP/Night classes and secondary teacher: Photoshop, Digital Editing
- 2001. Photography relief teacher.
- 1978. Took some of the photos published in: “The Beauchamp family newsletter and reunion record”, Volume one September 1978.View
- 1973. 1 Year Photography course at Palmerston North Teachers College.
- 1971. Photo Captioned "Rubbish?" published in "The Salamander" - Freyberg High School magazine . View
- 1969. Started taking photos on a Box Brownie.