(use SimpleText for Mac)
2. Type in this code:
3. The code <BR> is used to produce a Line space - like the Enter key on the keyboard.
4. Go to : File > Save As and use the drop down arrow to find the folder you want to save the file in then save as index.html and change the file type from Text Documents (.txt) to All files.
5. To view your HTML page offline, double click on the My Computer icon on your desktop (or use Windows Explorer to find it).
6. Open the folder you saved it in and double click on the index.html icon.
7. Click to see what it should look like:
You can get a free website by clicking the Bravenet image below
© J. K. Phillips Disclaimer