| Set up site
More can be seen on the Tutorial page.
- The first thing you need to do is create a folder for your web site and another folder inside that one called images.
- Put your images into the images folder.
- Go to Start > find Macromedia® Dreamweaver® MX
- Click Help and try a tutorial or continue with this one.
- Click Site on the menu bar at the top > New Site view
- Name the site using your name. > Next > select no to using server technology > Next view
- Click the browse folder
- Navigate to find the folder you made for the web site. Open, Select
- Next > Select None for connecting to remote server
- Next > Done.
- Your site should now show up under Files on the left. view
You are now ready to layout you home page, which needs to be called index.htm (or index.html). We will use tables for this.
- In the Title box type Home page.
- Click on Layout and select Layout View > OK