| Media Coverage
| Speaking Engagements & Events
| Art Biography
| Poetry Biography
| Photography Biography
| Prophecy | Blog
Jennifer became a Christian when she was 14 and began asking God to help her with everything. He crowned her efforts with amazing success. If you want to know more, her autobiography tells a little.
- 2012 Graduate Diploma of Theology: (GradDipTh) Charles Sturt University, Australia
- 2000 Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.): Massey University, New Zealand
- 1974 Teachers College Diploma : Palmerston North Teachers College, New
- 1975 Trained Teachers Certificate: (T.T.C.) Palmerston North Teachers
College, New Zealand
- 2003 IT Diploma (Multimedia Integration): Anutech. Australian National
- 1996 Certificate of Lay Preaching: Methodist Church of New Zealand
- 2004 Certificate 1V in Workplace Training and Assessment: CIT. ACT.
- 2005 Certificate 111 in Screen: AIE. Canberra.
- 1991 100 points Early Childhood Education: New Zealand Qualifications
- 1971 University Entrance Certificate: University Entrance Board, New
� J. K. Phillips
http://pub17.bravenet.com/hosting/wysiwyg.php?cwd=/web/citwings.com//&name=about.html&action=content updated 10/21/2015