Tutorials | Dreamweaver Layout | Dreamweaver Styles
- You can click a link to print a page with the following code:
<a href="#" onclick="window.print();return false;">Print</a>
- You can click a link that opens a new window the size you specify.
- Select the text you want to make into a link.
- Type # in the Properties Link box. This will stop the browser trying to open a new window.
- Deselect the text then select again. This is to make sure that the behavior is not linked to the whole page.
- Find where the Behaviors are in your version of Dreamweaver and click the + to add one.
Choose Open Browser Window
- Type in the code for the web page you want to show in the new window or browse to find an image in the images folder of your website folder.
- Choose a size.
- You can change the event by clicking on the drop down arrow beside it and edit the window properties by double clicking on the Action.